- First Marathon: 2011 Albany Snickers Marathon - Time: 3.12.23
- First Sub Three-Hour Marathon: 2011 Kiawah Island Marathon - Time: 2.55.30
- Fastest Marathon: 2018 One City Marathon - Time: 2.45.19
- Number of Marathons Completed: 25
- Number Open Marathon Wins: 7
- Number of Open Marathons Places: 19
- Number of Master Division Wins: 1
- Number of Master Division Places: 1
- Number of Age Group Awards: 3
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
Current Residence: Columbia, South Carolina
D. M. Therrell High School Highlights
- Graduated in 1998
- Fifth place in 3A state for 800 meters as a senior.
- 1997-1998 Coca Cola Award for Outstanding Accomplishment in Academics and Athletic Performance
University of West Georgia Highlights
- Graduated in 2004
- Four-time All Gulf- South Conference for Cross-country
- Placed 2nd in Gulf-South Conference in 2001 for Cross-country
Post Collegiate Sports Highlights:
- Sixth fastest US-born Black female marathoner
- Most sub three-hour marathons for US-born Black female marathoners
- South Carolina Top 25 Female Runner of All Time (#12)
- South Carolina State record holder in the 40 to 44 year old age group for 5K (17:28) and 15K (55:03)
- Two-time USATF South Carolina Runner of the Year (2016 & 2017)
- 2020 USATF Masters South Carolina Runner of the Year
- Seven-time Marathon Winner
- Has been teaching for fifteen years.
- Currently a physical education teacher at St. Matthews K through 8th grades.
- Previously coached youth track (7-13) at DATE Academy for eight years.
Feelings/Statements about being inducted
I am grateful to receive this honor and I hope it inspires more Black Americans to take up distance running.