- First Marathon: 1973 Maryland Marathon - Time: 3.31.45
- First Sub Three-Hour Marathon: 1975 Boston Marathon - Time: 2.55.52
- Fastest Marathon: 1979 Boston Marathon - Time: 2.49.56
- Number of Marathons Completed: 23
- Number Open Marathon Wins: 4
- Number of Open Marathons Places: 10
Hometown: Baltimore, MD
Current Residence: Baltimore, MD
Eastern High School (Baltimore, MD) Highlights
- Graduated in 1967
- Played volleyball.
Morgan State College (Baltimore, MD)
- Graduated in 1971 with Honors; Bachelor of Science Degree, Education
- Played field hockey.
Springfield College (Springfield MA)
- Graduated with Masters of Science Degree
Post-Collegiate Sports Highlights
- Coach club age group team for 10 years, and have been coaching high school for over 30 years, cross country and outdoor track.
- Girls 4 A state cross country champs in the mid 1990’s.
- Two athletes went on to college and became division national champions. One became a Division 1 indoor 3000m champion, and the young man was a 1500 meter division 1 national champ and a competitor at last summer USA Olympic Trials In the 1500m.
- Half Marathon: